Financial Planning: Craft Your Desired Tomorrow, Today
Planning your financial life is not a one-way conversation. It's a relationship between your most trusted advisor and your family. Our goal is to guide you in revealing your vision of what your desired future looks like and once in place, we work together towards reaching your goals. And as your life changes, your plan changes and we are there to continually simplify the journey.
To help you understand what to expect from us, we follow the six-step process (below), developed by the CFP® Board of Standards.
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client’s financial status
- Developing and presenting planning recommendations
- Implementing the planning recommendations
- Monitoring the planning recommendations
If these steps seem new to you, it is probably because you worked with someone who does not provide a comprehensive financial and investment planning strategy. In these times, we believe you need to demand that an advisor is committed to providing ongoing education and a process for you to help achieve your life-long goals and desires.
When providing financial and investment planning advice, we will define the scope of the work we will do for you, clearly explain and document the services we will provide, and the method of our compensation. We will work with you to determine your personal and financial goals, needs, and desires; understand your time frame to help you achieve results, and discuss your tolerance for financial risk. This approach is beneficial in developing long lasting relationships with you that are built upon a common set of goals and expectations.
We welcome the opportunity to integrate our customized comprehensive life-planning process into your family’s future.
Our financial planning process is customized to your needs and will help you answer questions like:
- What kind of legacy will I leave my family?
- How can I make sure the lifestyle I want in retirement is one I can afford?
- How much money do I need to retire?
- What is my current financial outlook?
- What kind of risk do I need to take to pursue my goals?
as seen in: Hour Detroit Magazine and Forbes Magazine
Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.